Old May 10th 04, 07:29 AM
Dimitris

"Jackson" wrote in message ...
I got a question, I'm currently using a Gigabyte motherboard (GA-6VX7B-4X)
Socket 370, PIII processor. with a Geforce 2 graphic card. I try to upgrade
my graphic card into nVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 GV-N52128T-P , which is AGP
8X. I'm not sure the graphic card compatible with my motherboard. my current
motherboard AGP slot is only support 4X mode & AGP 2.0 compliant.
If the graphic card cannot use for my motherboard, any other graphic card
with 128MB that actually can I use? thanks for helping me in this!!!

Regards,
Jackson

Most or all the cards with AGP 8x will work at a mobo AGP slot 4x.
Look for the AGP 8x/4x in the card specifications. As far as i know
any card which is 8x can work at 4x mode also.