Old July 7th 03, 06:58 PM
rstlne

I would try to reset it again, unplug, wait for led to die, take out the
battery, reset, put switch back, put battery back, plug back in, power up..

I dont belive in removing the battery, but the manual does call for it, so I
gues you should do it "per" the manual

"Mike Gregory" wrote in message
Yes the fans are working.
I red the book I followed the order from book.

I turn off the pc the cables was gone.

"rstlne" wrote in message
"Mike Gregory" wrote in message
I have the following problem.
I tried to clear the CMOS at a motherboard A7N8X Deluxe. Well I moved

the
jumper from the position 1-2 to position 2-3 I removed the battery.

Then
reinstall the battery and move the jumper back.
I can not boot anymore. I don't hear nothing. No beep. I can not see
nothing. The pc is dead. The onboard green led is open . I can see the

green
light.

Please advice and help.

Thanks in advance.

Did you unplug the PSU before you tried to clear the battery?, was the

PC
turned off, did you check to make sure the battery is in the correct
position?

Have you checked your power SWitch lead to make sure it didnt get
disconnected while you reset the bios..

Have you tried disconnecting the power cables, clearing cmos (leave

battery
in, move jumper over, then move it back) and reconnect power cables..

When you try to turn the power on do the fans (any of them) start

spinning
or no?