Old January 2nd 10, 04:51 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Jolly Roger[_3_]

Default Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

In article ,
Howard Brazee wrote:

On Sat, 02 Jan 2010 05:23:11 GMT, David
wrote:

Re cost of ink - generally the cheaper printers tend to be harder on ink
than the more expensive units, but that is not such a problem unless you
(or her) are going to do a lot of printing.

Not printing enough can dry out cartridges and be expensive as well.

On cheaper, lower-quality printers, definitely.

I sometimes don't print anything for a couple months on my Canon PIXMA
printer, and it prints just as well today as the day I bought it back in
2005.

JR