Old January 2nd 10, 04:47 PM posted to comp.periphs.printers,comp.sys.mac.hardware.misc,comp.sys.mac.misc
Howard Brazee

Default Simplest and most reliable printer for an iMac?

I thought most all computers work simply and automatically. But my
mother's in her 80s and has had several computers (with several
versions of Windows), and most every time I visit her, I have to get
it working again for her.

It's not the OS, it's not the printer, and she objects vigorously to
any implication that it's her.

My printer predates my Mac by a decade. My wife's is pretty new. I
can use them both with no problem from my Mac.

- James Madison