Old August 4th 06, 03:58 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.chips,comp.sys.ibm.pc.hardware.systems
[email protected]

Default power supply for Intel Pentium 4 531

even a 200W. How many watts can your 350W PSU put out?

At first I was confused by this question. I thought a 350W power supply
can put out 350 watts. So I read the labey on the power supply and
there is one line that says:

+5V, +3.3V combined max. output: 130W

Is this significant?

IOW, what brand is it?

It's a Antec SP-350. It's brand new, never been used before.

Better yet, what's its UL certifcation number (Exxxxxx)

E161451
What does it mean?

or CSA number (probably starts with "L")? If you have a digital

I don't see a CSA number.

Chieh
--
Camera Hacker - http://www.CameraHacker.com/