Old August 9th 04, 01:48 AM
Aaron

(Vinay Khetan) wrote in message . com...
Can you please guide me about the hardware to be used to tranfer image
from my camcorder to hard disk , I think i will have to install some
DV Card. My PC is Intel P4

You will need to find out whether your camcorder will connect via
Firewire or USB, or if it is really old, some other jack. You can
probably find out in the users manual. You computer will need to have
a jack to match; if not you need to buy an add in card.

After that, install the software provided with your camera. Again,
instructions should be included in the manual.

Aaron