Old January 6th 04, 04:20 PM
David D.

I have the speed controller attached, but ended-up just running the
fan at full speed all the time since there was very little extra noise
over the slower speeds. The fan is not really audible at all unless I
put my ear pretty close to it.

Dave

"alans220" wrote in message
Hi,

Just about to purchase the above two items, saw the thread earlier
about fitting etc.

Do you use the fan speed controller? or just have it running full
speed?

My case an Antec Quiet, has a fan connector from the power supply that
is speed regulated, which I could connect to the Zalman, which would
then be speed varied according to the temp sensor in the power supply
area. Not sure if thats a good idea.

Is the Zalman noisy(ish) when on full speed.

thanks

al