Old April 5th 04, 07:01 PM
blah

"JLC" wrote in message
news:br4cc.71143$gA5.868350@attbi_s03...

"pjp" wrote in message
What dongles should be included (or at least are available) for a 9800

Pro?

Reason asking is, friend just got a Dell with this card in it and it

came
with no cables of any sort for either the s-video or dvi connector.

Should I be telling him to bitch to Dell for some "dongle cables"?

tia

DUDE your frind got ripped! Sorry couldn't help it.

I have an OEM 9800Pro made by Sapphire and it came with a S-Video to
composite adapter, a nice long S-Video cable, and a DVI adapter. I would
tell your friend to call Dell and demand the cables!

I suppose it depends how much cheaper it was overall (hard to tell since he
bought a package). I would rather not pay for cables I can buy at the local
electronics store or may already have, unless they are unique to the item I
am buying.