Old April 5th 04, 04:32 AM
JLC

"pjp" wrote in message
What dongles should be included (or at least are available) for a 9800

Pro?

Reason asking is, friend just got a Dell with this card in it and it came
with no cables of any sort for either the s-video or dvi connector.

Should I be telling him to bitch to Dell for some "dongle cables"?

tia

DUDE your frind got ripped! Sorry couldn't help it.

I have an OEM 9800Pro made by Sapphire and it came with a S-Video to
composite adapter, a nice long S-Video cable, and a DVI adapter. I would
tell your friend to call Dell and demand the cables!