Old August 9th 03, 12:55 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.amd.thunderbird
Ben Pope

Default MP/XP chip speeds table...

Blaedmon wrote:
Dude, looks at the information being exchanged. Educate one person
and they can exponencially class (woops, sorry - big word.. replace
that with 'snowball') the AMD chip naming system to the logically
minded.
If you've nothing better to do, please on all accounts DO pick this
post apart. I have better things to do, is all.
I win. I am the master. I'll let your green-eyed personality come to
the fore with a reply (Hopefully.. this is amusing.)

yours sincerely,
Chuck Norris.

What?

The only sentence that makes sense in that whole lot is "I win.", which I am
sure is incorrect. The rest I can't make sense of.

Ben