Old July 22nd 03, 12:31 AM
FX

Default Does manufacturer of video card reduce the speed of their product?.... in the hardware ( read inside )

I ask this question because this afternoon a re-instal the asus driver
44.45a of my fx5200 td, then i run a benchmarck with 3dmark (01) whitout
rebooting my computer to re initialyse the system.

Guest what, i experience an increase of 50 to 100% on performing.

like the game mother nature is suppose to run like 20 to 25 fps ( on my
comp) but with this test i was running the game to 30 - 50 fps. That was a
xxx of a difference. whitout any overclocking.

then it came up to me, why?
is asus videocard capped to run no more than they can really do???

after a re-start my computer a ran again the test but this time it came
back to the original spec... (in term of 3dmark score)

notice that during the test it stop and say there was a problem.
my video card run find even if i did the test twice.

Plus it a question, not a thing to do...