Old June 23rd 04, 07:15 AM
Mark Cee

Default P4C800-E Deluxe and BFG GeForce 6800 Ultra OC graphics card

I've got a P4C800-E Deluxe MoBo on order and was thinking of purchasing a
BFG GeForce 6800 Ultra OC graphics card. I understand that this card will
use up two PCI slots and I'm a little confused by what I've read. Am I
correct in understanding that this card uses the AGP slot and adjacent PCI1
slot, and if so, is that merely due to the width of the card (in which case
a PCI slot is "wasted") or does it actually physically use both of those
slots?

Mark