Old August 2nd 06, 05:06 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
.

Default Proliant 7000 rails

In article ,
says...

I didnt say 6400 ... i said 6000/7000/8000. those are specific models, not
model "families".

Ahhh so. Understood. Found a pair anyway by luck - they make up for the
difference in thickness by adding an extra layer of runner on top, as it
were. Bloody heavy things, which is gooooooooood.

The machines with the 14U chassis will all use the same rails. But I have to
ask ... is it really worth racking such a space hog?

Hell yeah! I've got room to burn so it's never going to be an issue.