Old July 27th 06, 10:44 AM posted to alt.sys.pc-clone.compaq.servers
.

Default Proliant 7000 rails

Can anybody tell me the specific part number for the rackmount slides to
suit the Proliant 7000 machine? I've got a bunch of normal slides to
suit the 5000/5500/1200 stuff, but they don't suit the 7000. The machine
width is 422mm for these machines, but for some reason Compaq decided to
make the spacing on the 7000 narrower at just 410mm with that recessed
bit, so you can't get the thing into a rack. Do I need to get the
specific ones, or is there a workaround?