Old January 23rd 07, 12:14 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
No One

Default How long till the 7950GS AGP is released?

Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:

No One wrote:

Too_Much_Coffee ® wrote:

I don't know either.

If I Google '7950GS AGP' I get quite a few hits but they are
mostly forum comments. I would be very surprised if this

isn't

the card nVidia releases to challenge the 1950PRO, but I

could

be wrong.

Waiting and watching.

TMC

How can AGP keep up with a 7950?

How can AGP keep up with an X1950Pro? nVidia isn't going to let
ATI have the AGP market so they have to come up with something,
IMO.

TMC

Why? How large can the top end AGP market be? PCI-Express has been out
nearly 3 years. Even at my local computer retailer the number of AGP
cards available is dwarphed by the PCI-Express cards. They sell more
PCI-Express and AGP as well. Further, your typical AGP setup will run
Vista way too slowly.