Old January 22nd 07, 08:06 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
rhox

Default GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

Sam wrote:
snip
| Thanks Sam, that works. I just wish I didn't have to reboot
anytime I
| want to re-enable Dualview.

Glad to hear it worked. I know what you mean, I hate rebooting too,
it's annoying. At least now we know it's a software issue and not
hardware since we both have different cards. When I get a chance,
I'm going to let Nvidia know about the problem and hopefully it'll
get fixed in the near future.

Mhmm. It doesn't happen with two actual monitors.