Old January 21st 07, 06:16 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Sam

Default GeForce 7800GT - latest drivers - TV Out Resolution issue

I have a FX5600 and ran into this problem before too. The solution
that worked for me was to set the display properties to a single
monitor. Make sure that the TV is connected so it's detected on
boot-up. To know if it's working, you should see your motherboard
logo (windows logo) when the computer starts. This action is what
displays the dual-view option in Nvidia's control panel. I don't
know why the dual-view option disappears now and then but that's
how I was able to get it back.

Sam

"rhox" wrote in message
| I used to use my television (NTSC) as a second monitor, had it
running
| last night actually, and in the NVIDIA control panel I could
change both
| my monitor's resolution and my television's resolution
independently.