Old October 7th 03, 10:11 AM
Nada

(Dark Avenger) wrote:
(Nada) wrote:
"nick" wrote:

Just use Quake III as the benchmark and forget about the rest of the
hype. You'll be able to reach 400 to 500 frames per second at 640 x
480 and 16 bit color palette. It's so fast it's insane. Nvidia is
currently working on the next Detonator serie which will be the best
**** you'll ever see.

Ah yes..the driver NOIR period, with true black/white
imaging.....followed by the BLUE period, for more...indept gaming!

I was playing Soldier of Fortune II two weeks ago and I couldn't help
being impressed over the projectile shadows that were floating in the
air when people were sitting at their desks. It's great that Nvidia
drivers add humor in first person shooters.