Old October 6th 03, 11:13 AM
Nada

"nick" wrote:
Please excuse the ignorance, but are new drivers expected in the near
future? Is this something to do with Forceware?
I recently purchased an FX5900, and I am trying to find out if you experts
know if new drivers can give a significant performance boost. I'm into
FS2004 and the anandtech bench marks show ATI to be way out in front. Is is
possible for nvidia to release drivers that would at least approach the ATI
performance. If not, I will try to change my card, or do I wait to see what
happens next.

Many thanks for your attentiom,

Nick.

Just use Quake III as the benchmark and forget about the rest of the
hype. You'll be able to reach 400 to 500 frames per second at 640 x
480 and 16 bit color palette. It's so fast it's insane. Nvidia is
currently working on the next Detonator serie which will be the best
**** you'll ever see.