Old July 24th 03, 12:52 AM
Shepİ

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 22:20:23 GMT, In this world we created "TC"
wrote :

In the later Nvidia Drivers.Control
Panel/Display/Settings/Advanced/Nvidia Card/Left,"Fly-out"
Colour correction.

Egad! I don't have a Color Correction section, not on the fly-out or
anywhere else. I must have an old version of the driver. Anyway, I'm done
with this problem. Riva Tuner works great and I understand the basic
concepts now. Thanks.

Take it easy.
-TC

It's in the older drivers/Display Settings" somewhere but I haven't
used them for a while so cannot remember but it there but as
stated,"RT" is way better than the provided interface,better
written,more features and more robust

--
Free Windows/PC help,
Free songs download,