Old July 23rd 03, 08:52 PM
Shepİ

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003 15:24:55 GMT, In this world we created "TC"
wrote :

You can do it with the Display Settings for the Geforce cards...

Okay, I've looked everywhere and I can't find the settings you are referring
to. Can you give me a better idea where to look? I've downloaded the manual
from the Triplex website, and it isn't any help. Is there any good
documentation for these products anywhere?

Don't get me wrong -- I'm happy with Riva Tuner for adjusting the gamma.
Nevertheless, I feel it is worthwhile to learn about the basic features of
the card; otherwise I'm just an ignorant dufus following advice blindly.

Thanks.
-TC

In the later Nvidia Drivers.Control
Panel/Display/Settings/Advanced/Nvidia Card/Left,"Fly-out"
Colour correction.
Also Whilst the Fly out is there/Desktop utilities/Display Media
Centre Icon In Taskbar.
Make profile.Invoke using right click on Taskbar icon and choose
section.
HTH

--
Free Windows/PC help,