Old December 7th 03, 11:30 AM
EdgarV

Both the case's USB connectors I used initially and the 6in1 reader
have 2 pairs of 4 wires for USB. I do not have the feeling this is the
issue.

Are you hooking up all the wires from the case or just 8 of them? I had to
hook up the "extra" ground wire to get the fronts to work correctly. This
was on a different case than yours though.

mike in montana

"EdgarV" wrote in message
.. .
Hi,

I have an MP3 player (with 256Mb onboard and 256Mb SD/MMC) that I
connect to my A7N8X DL. That works fine as long as I use one of the
four USB ports thats is already mounted on the motherboard.
When I try to use 'USB3', which is connected to the front USB
connectors of my Aopen case, it does not work that well anymore.
Sometimes it looks ok (but I then get I/) errors), other times the 2
mass storage drives are not even recognised.