Old June 13th 14, 08:51 AM posted to alt.comp.lang.borland-delphi,alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia,alt.math,comp.arch,comp.graphics.algorithms
David Brown[_4_]

Default Time for some Iris Analyse (The Human Eye Iris Decode Project!) (The Iris Code)

Well, good luck on that!

(And forget the "iris analyse" - it's just modern phrenology.)

On 13/06/14 09:44, Skybuck Flying wrote:
The last few days... I have been improving my life in that regard.

And I plan on continueing to improve on it.

So thanks for the kind words... but I am not too worried

Bye for now,
Skybuck.

It sounds like you don't get out enough - and certainly not to places
where you can meet people of the opposite sex. Take a break from your
lonely keyboard, and go find a bar. Once you have found a likely
looking target, buy her a few drinks (so that she won't notice the lack
of logic or order in what you say) and recite some of your poetic
phrases below - flattery like that will get you everything.

But you won't get to see many beautiful blue eyes hanging around here!