Old April 24th 10, 12:29 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
peter

Default Motherboard with SATA3 and USB3

There is very few at the present time but how long will you keep your
new mobo.........
I too am in the market for a new mobo and am waiting to see some with
more SATA3 connectors than the 2 currently offered as well as more
USB3 connectors. I guess it will take a little while for them to come out
as more and more SATA3 HD and USB3 peripherals become available.
At the present time I am not interested in an SSD drive ..costs too much..
too many
variables are at work to make reliable..
peter

or disruptive,please ignore it.

"Dewey Edwards" wrote in message
Hi,

I,m planning on a new build early next month. I see boards that
support the above.

But, I haven.t seen hardware for it to justify it.

i've looked at newegg but found no parts for which use either SATA3 or
USB3.

Are there any?