Old April 23rd 10, 11:52 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware,alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
Grinder

Default Motherboard with SATA3 and USB3

On 4/23/2010 11:43 AM, Dewey Edwards wrote:
Hi,

I,m planning on a new build early next month. I see boards that
support the above.

But, I haven.t seen hardware for it to justify it.

i've looked at newegg but found no parts for which use either SATA3 or
USB3.

Are there any?

I see several at NewEgg. I just went to Intel Desktop motherboards, and
selected for SATA 6Gb/s under the Advanced search. The cheapest board,
from Gigabyte also has 2 x USB 3.0:

It looks like a lot of those boards use the P55 chipset, and have 2 x
SATA3 ports + 2 x USB3 ports.