Old June 24th 06, 03:51 PM posted to alt.comp.mainboards.abit

Default Abit IS7 temp readings

I read that Abit boards have bad quality tempurature sensing, and can be as far off as
+|-10c, is this true??? If so, is there a way to get an accurate reading?

I assume any added software will only use the hardware sensors, I am using Motherboard
Monitor 5 showing an average idle temp of 41c whether_or_not the side panel is on the
case. Using a Thermalright XP-90 which is nickel plated copper base, four empty heat pipes,
and aluminum fins, holding a [Fan is a] 92mm Panaflo/54cfm on a P4 2.6c/ht.

How do I find out? What can I trust?

--
})))* Giant_Alex
cravdraa_at-yahoo_dot-com