Old April 25th 04, 06:17 AM
John

Hi Mo,
See my other post re CPU fans. Expect to run around 20 degrees plus and
minus above case temps. I think case temp is your problem. Maybe a PS unit
with a fan in the bottom to suck hot air out of the pocket around your CPU
or a second case fan to get extra cool air movement in that area. Some cases
have a fan in the side above the CPU blowing in.
John

. au...