Old August 2nd 07, 12:39 AM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
Kevin Weaver

Default Need help choosing video card

"Henry" wrote in message
Who can tell me what PCIE card to buy for my system and in my budget range
between $75 - $150 !

System info Quad core 2.4ghz
3gb ram
Video card right now NVidia 7350 LE ( doesn't do anything good in this
system right now )

Let me know what to buy and why ???

Henry

You spend all that money on a quad core system and now want to go cheap on a
video card.

You don't say what your going to use this video card for ?

Being you want to spend only 75-150 on a video card. your not going to see
much Improvement over what you have now. Unless you like to take a chance on
eBay.