Old September 29th 03, 10:01 AM
ho alexandre

Scott wrote:
Monitor looses sync, goes black (Power Save Mode) and system becomes
unresponsive requiring reboot when running the DXDIAG tests for
Direct3D 8 and Direct3D 9 interfaces. I have the same problem in
several games.

I've had the same problem using old D3D applications (UT and Black
Thorne), but not newer ones (UT2003 and Morrowind).

I'm using a FX5600, with some 43.xx drivers. I ended up using OpenGL for
UT (which is far much better anyway), didn't do as much search as you did.

--
XandreX
/I'm that kind of people your parents warned you about/