Old July 27th 03, 10:47 PM
Steven Campbell

Well ebuyer have refused to enter into discussion over the two boards they
offer. Making me think that they either havent got a clue themselves or

are
simply going to pass off a -X version.

The search continues.....

Whereabouts in the UK are you?

3 of my local stores in Glasgow have them for sale. I just bought one the
other day.

www.pless.co.uk (download their PDF rather than click on Motherboard)
http://www.budgetcomputers.biz
http://www.infiniti.co.uk

There seem to be a couple of different versions of the A7V8X (without an
added letter). Mine has x8 AGP, Lan, USB 2 and the i-panel but no raid. Only
cost £53 from budget computers above. It seemed to be an OEM as there was no
box for it only the anti-static bags!!!

If you are stuck give me a shout and I can send one on for you.

Steven.