Old July 23rd 03, 02:50 AM
bweebar

On Tue, 22 Jul 2003 23:20:15 +0100, "Hexhector"
wrote:

ok, so I found some used ones on ebuyer, thanks again bweebar, but which of
the two ive found is the one with the I-panel connector?
One is A7V8X and the other is A7V8XL (MPN 90-M7A61A-WOEAY)
Now to my knowledge both have LAN. (ethernet socket)
Searching for MPN's are a waste of time with Zero results.

IIRC there were three options originally (not including the X, MX,
whatever versions):
A7V8X
A7V8X + SATA
A7V8X + SATA + Gigabit LAN

Audio, 10/100 LAN and firewire were the other options though all the
ones I looked at at the time had them. I assume the "L" version on
ebuyer is the first one (no SATA, no Gigabit LAN) but that doesn't
explain why it's the more expensive of the two. I think that all
versions have the iPanel connector, someone please correct me if this
is not the case.

Out of curiosity, why does it have to be an A7V8X?

--
bweebar