Old October 29th 05, 10:46 AM
sxm

Default tv out in black and white

Hi
I have colour tv-out working great from my laptop to one of my TVs. But when
I try on my other TV it is in black and white.
For the tv that works I have it in SVHS mode, but the tv that does not work
does not have a SVHS mode that I can find. It is a LG flatron model no
R2-21FA32X. This is only 2 years old and is a better the than the other tv.
An suggestions?
Should it work in colour in standard AV mode, because it is in black in
white on both tvs in AV mode.

BTW - I have played with most of the options in the "video output format"
and the "format" in "device settings", with no luck.

Much regards
sxm