Old May 20th 04, 10:12 AM
MikeW

"Grinder" wrote in
news:E5Xqc.36630$6f5.3809494@attbi_s54:

I generally have to agree with Bob that you have yourself to blame for
being uninformed.

Hello? Earth to agent provacatuers....He writes down each model number and
the price next to them for me to go home and research which one I want and
I tell him I'm coming back Wednesday. He does not say that the sale is over
Monday. It wasn't. ANd I'm "uninformed"? Let me introduce a strange concept
to you. maybe you are all too young to understand it. "A Amn's Word is His
Bond." Circuit City refused to adhere to that. End of story.

There was no date on their $250 rebate from them as I considered buying it
online and checked the expirations. I looked at the HP one and the Circuit
City $250 one. If it had said Monday I would have bought the unit Monday.
There is still $100 from HP. Online now shows none of the stores in my area
as having any stock. So what apparently happened is they sold the last one
and then lifted the card. I was not told anything about the $250 possibly
being removed before the day I was returning.

I did not get arrogant with the guy until he told me that he couldn't do
anything fo me and said "What do you want me to do, lose money on the sale
for you?"

What are you people smoking?

Mike