Old June 20th 04, 02:17 PM
Ben Pope

Miss Perspicacia Tick wrote:
The case temperature with the side off is 28°C - on
it's fluctuates between 34° and 35°. Do you think a 120mm on the HS would
be a good idea (I'd have to send it back to Ben for that, I can't do it
myself).

Thats interesting. Case temps rise 6°C with the side on, but CPU temps rise
over 20°C? Are you sure?

So your CPU temps are over 30°C hotter than your case temp?

Just to confirm this:

Under load (say Prim95 Torture test for half an hour), what is your diode
temp, case temp, and room temp?

What about with the side off?

Ben