Old October 16th 03, 10:13 AM
masufa

Yes, The system says that both logical and Physical Disk Performance
counters are currently set to start at boot.

I've received also message from Server Agent, but not from Storage
Agent.
I don't know what doing more.

David wrote in message . ..
Did you turn on Diskperfs ???

On 15 Oct 2003 08:42:42 -0700, (masufa) wrote:

Hello,
I've a Proliant ML370 with W2k Advanced Server and I've configured the
Compaq management agents event notifier to send SMTP mail. I've
selected all notification events. I receive mail from NIC Agents (ver.
6.40) when , for example, I turn off a NIC from the Network team, so I
think the configuration of the Event Notifier is OK. But I don't
receive any mail from Storage agents (ver. 6.40) when an Array
Phisical Drive Status Change.
Both event, NIC turn off and Physical Drive Failed are notified in W2k
event viewer.

Is there anyone can suggest something to control?

Thanks at all