Old July 21st 04, 02:34 PM
Cyde Weys

Default Overclocking ATI Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro video card?

Hey, I just bought an ATI Sapphire Radeon 9800 Pro video card from
NewEgg. It should arrive in two days. I saw in the user reviews lots
of people making comments on how they successfully overclocked the
videocard to 9800XT speeds! Along with the videocard I bought an
Arctic VGA Cooler and BGA ramsinks, so I should be equipped to
overclock. Now the only thing I have left to ask is ... how do I
overclock? Is there some utility that runs under Windows, or do I
have to tweak the settings through the BIOS, or what? Thanks a lot.