Old December 18th 12, 09:07 PM posted to alt.comp.periphs.videocards.nvidia
[email protected]

Default Edius 6.08 and the new Nvidia driver problem. help!

Hi, I use Edius 6.08 for video editing with NVIDIA 470 video card and
Win 7 x64. Today I have installed the new driver of Nvidia, it is:
310.70-desktop-win8-win7-winvista-64bit-international-whql
and now I have many problems with Edius. On other words, when I open
Edius and above all "Print to file" it shows a strange windows. It is
gray almost white and with many illegible words. When I click with
mouse on those words illegible words, them appear. Why do I get this
problem? I have unistalled Nvidia driver and installed it again but
the problem is the same. Is it better I unistall Edius and install it
again or is better to replace the new driver with the older one?
Thanks for your suggestions.