Old October 8th 05, 03:29 PM

NuTCrAcKeR wrote:
Ok ... you have a G1

We still dont know what type of controller your drive(s) are connected to.

When the system boots up, and it counts the memory, and the shows you the
processors .... it will also list the array / scsi controllers and devices
attached to them.

Tell us what you see during this part of the system startup.

- LC

Right now I am called out but I should be able to post details in 24
hours.

Regards

wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
in fact it has 3 ULTRA3 SCSI 18.2GB disks.

Of course the Machine has slots for 4 such disks. Under the CD drive
there is possibilty for putting extra hard disks but they I believe
cannot be of the same type as those sticking out from front. In the
SCSI cable for extra drives there are only two sockets while power
supply has 3 sockets.