Old December 20th 04, 01:58 AM
Trent©

On 19 Dec 2004 15:05:31 -0800, "TJ" wrote:

Thanks for the advice.I bought a 400W PSU. Started up OK first time

- Tuff Test lite shows all VGA OK - only problem is Windows 98 won't
boot from the drive I had before.

Tried another HDD and that won't boot either.

Even tried booting from the CD ROM to install Sus Linux 9 and that
seemed to go into a void too

Is there some kind of a test probgam I can download to run from either
CD or floppie to check the board in DOS?

Thanks

TJ

Did you try booting into the BIOS?...or a 98 rescue disk? Check your
boot options in the BIOS.

Have a nice one...

Trent©