Old May 23rd 09, 12:15 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.overclocking
Jim

Default Trying to get rid of hum/buzz from old case

"ShadowTek" wrote in message

alt.comp.hardware would be more appropriate, and there's more traffic
there too.

First off have to say sorry for delay been real busy with other stuff and
not had time to dela with this (even though it's still doing my head in), ok
will try hardware posting in a while.

and vibration between parts of the case that loosely lay
against each other, which is usually resolved with a little jiggling
here and there.

This is what i think my problem is, i'm going to have a play with it next
week and try shoving (sounds good i know) some small things between the fan
and the cage, maybe somehting like a tiny bit of paper folder over or a
matchstick shaved down a bit something on those lines.

I'll post back and let you know hoe i get on