Old September 13th 19, 12:40 AM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Possible Alien Invasion at Hand !

Even more weird, meteor seen above Netherlands today at clear daylight !:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p9g7UZCnTgw

(Meteoriet (meteorite) 12-09-2019 Mertrade)

Above "waddenzee", german-side.

Clearly the universe is sending a message.

What are the odds of this all happening in a single day.

"Area 51 was penetrated by Dutch fools too ! " HAHA !

FOOOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLSSSSSSSS LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now that I think about it it becomes even more creepy !

WHAT IF there actually are aliens at AREA 51 !

WHAT IF the aliens actually felt/detected that DUTCH citizens were coming to free them or look at them !

WHAT IF these aliens do actually have massive telepathy skills.

WHAT IF these aliens tried to reach out to me in my dreams and in my sleeping room/bed room.

WHAT IF they combined their telephathic energy to REACH OUT TO ME so that I could send a message into this EARTH !

IT'S VERY SCARY THOUGHT FOR ME.

It's getting late... tomorrow I will research exactly when these DUTCH citizens tried to penetrate AREA 51 to see if their TIME correlates to my nightmare time !

THIS IS GETTING A LITTLE INTERESTING FOX MULDER !

Bye,
Skybuck.

(THANK YOU FOR THE LINK)

MORE SCARY THOUGHTS:

WHAT IF THIS PLANETOIDE IS ACTUALLY A SPACESHIP TO RETRIEVE THE ALIENS AT AREA 51.

Wow I just heard scary bonking ! LOL as I type this, CUT IT OUT NEIGHBOURS ! LOL.

GUYS WE MUST PREPARE FOR ANYTHING.

IF AREA 51 TRUELY DOES HAVE ALIENS THEN THE AMERICANS ARE TOO STUPID TO REALIZE THAT SOME DAY SOMETHING OUT THERE IS GOING TO LOOK/SEARCH FOR THEM...

AND IF THESE ALIENS ARE MISTREATED WE GONNA HAVE A PROBLEM... LIKE IN HOUSTON WE HAVE A PROBLEM ! LOL.

Bye,
Skybuck.