Old September 12th 19, 06:22 PM posted to alt.comp.hardware.pc-homebuilt
[email protected]

Default Possible Alien Invasion at Hand !

Funny thing is this "comet" is now called "C" LOL. C IS COMING !

But seriously people something is going on if you connect the dots:

1. First a sigar shaped object. (Seen one before in a blink of an eye, probably imagined it but who knows maybe a vision ? ) I believe this could have been a scout.

2. Now a second object is coming from another plane-system. Very suspicious.
(Could be mother ship or weapon to terminate us now that we have been located/confirmed, it might even detonate inside our solar-system and destroy everything)

3. Trump has announced "space-force".

Do you see the dots getting connected ?!

4. Some say/speculate USA might know more... well perhaps 2 is related to 3.

Basically conclusion: USA doesn't know what the **** is going on or what's up... or they ain't telling but they getting NERVOUS.

SO WOULD I IF I WAS A GENERAL IN THE PENTAGON. Because of 1 and now 2.

Perhaps "Space Force" is just a pre-caution.

But it could also be much much more. It could also be that they DO KNOW MORE but are not telling !

Keep vigiliant ! and report back as soon as possible when/if you know more ! =D

Be gone my info-soldiers,
Bye,
Skybuck =D