Old July 17th 04, 01:36 AM
Jerry Greenberg

Go to systems properties, and see if there is a problem with the
driver. If this is not able to be easily determined, uninstall the
card and monitor, and then install them back.

If this does not work, then you must get deeper in to this in order to
resolve it. It is possible that the display card, or monitor may also
have a hardware fault.

Jerry G.
=======

"Karl" wrote in message ...
All of a sudden my windows xp with an Asus MB Pap800 deluxe and a Asus
V9520/TD GeForce FX5200 comes up with 4 bits and cannot be changed.

I never had such ything in many years of computing.

What can I do?