Old July 17th 04, 12:25 AM
Silicon Alley Computers

"Karl" wrote in message ...
All of a sudden my windows xp with an Asus MB Pap800 deluxe and a Asus
V9520/TD GeForce FX5200 comes up with 4 bits and cannot be changed.

I never had such ything in many years of computing.

What can I do?
--

Hi Karl,
You can try to fix this problem by removing the vid card using

Silicon Alley Computers