Old January 12th 05, 05:03 AM
Rod

I bought the XFX from NewEgg for 225.00 and free shipping on the day I
ordered. Right now they have the Leadtek version for 216.00 and free
shipping. Both cards will use the native nVidia drivers. Bundled software
will vary. There is exactly 128 Meg diff. between the 128 version and the
256 version:-) I believe all 6600GT use DDR3 memory. And I do believe this
is the ultimate gaming card for people on a budget, so glad I spent the
extra 50 for this card over the FX5900.

Women are another story, this card is easier to get along with;-)
"Deadeye" wrote in message
I'm planning the 128MB version of the abovementioned card.

Which one??? Which make?Are they all the same card with different bundled
junk - I know less about Graphic cards than I do about women.

Is the 6600GT AGP the "good" card that lots of people have been saying
"...is the one to get if you're on a budget"? Difference between 128MB and
256MB version is???

Wait - I definitely know less about women