Old December 20th 04, 05:09 AM
kony

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:28:25 +1000, "Kurt"
wrote:

hey all,

I need some advice. Should I go for a Albatron 6600GT for $340, or an
Albatron 6800 for $500?? Not sure, as ive heard great things about the
6600GT keeping up with the big boys, while being relatively cheap... but is
it worth an extra 160 or so to go with the 6800?

'tis the same situation as always, the faster part costs a
lot more. We can't tell you how much it's worth to YOU,
only you can make that call.

If you have a high-end new system, the 6800 makes more sense
for a serious gamer. If your system isn't otherwise
top-notch/modern, it would be somewhat of a bottleneck
anyway so better to put the $ into the 6600GT or other
upgrades first, assuming system is also used for more than
just gaming.