Old September 29th 04, 11:26 AM
Andrew

On 29 Sep 2004 03:14:17 -0700, (Opticreep) wrote:

I already own a computer case with a *generic* 300W power supply.
When I upgrade my PC with the parts I listed above, will the 300-Watt
power supply suffice? Or would that be a very bad idea?

The trouble is that PSU's vary greatly in quality and output. You may
get away with your 300W supply and you could try it, but if you find
your PC is unstable then a PSU upgrade would be high on the list of
solutions.