Old November 10th 03, 02:47 PM
Psychomation

Default Thinking of buying a Dell? Think again!

1) We bought one PC and all went fine.
2) Ordered a second one many months later and for technical reasons,
cancelled the order within 24 hours by both fax and email. We received a
confirmation of the cancellation from the service rep. This rep was not
available by phone and would not return my call to the number left on
2 voice messages and 2 emails.

3) The next month, the full amount of transaction was charged to our
account!

4) Maybe worst of all, any communication to cust service has resulted in
the address being put on a mailing list.

5) The request to remove from list has resulted in a second "subscription"
to the same mailing list.

6) The "unsubscribe page" of the list gives a "Service not available"
error.

Conclusion - I will never ever have anything to do with Dell again.

Just in case you are scanning this forum with the intention of
purchasing... think twice about it.