Old May 24th 04, 11:04 PM
Lee

Yes the VGA silencer is making real good contact i have had it of to make
sure of this and it definately is so can't be that.

I would like to try higher but am concerned about frying the card heh

On Mon, 24 May 2004 16:44:38 -0400, "JTS" wrote:

:Increasing the 1.5v to a higher number will typically have no impact on your
:overclock.. It can help stability, though.
:Is the VGA Silencer making good contact with the GPU?
:
:Todd
:
:
:"Lee" wrote in message
: Hey
:
: I am alittle disappointed with my o/c on a Powercolor 9800 pro, i know the
: Powercolor cards are the not best o/cers but using ATITool its currently
: found my GPU @405 and mem core currently @356 i was hoping for at least
:410
: on the GPU and about 360 on the mem, i have a Artiv VGA Silencer Rev 3 on
: the 9800 pro with AS3 so heat can't be an issue, does the AGP vcore have
:any
: effect on o/cing? i currently have it at 1.5v default would increasing
:this
: have any effect?
:
: TIA for any thoughts.