Old December 9th 20, 07:52 PM posted to alt.comp.os.windows-10,alt.comp.microsoft.windows,comp.periphs.printers
Arlen Holder

Default If you print from Windows 10 to your LAN networked printer - have you also printed from Android? How?

Update:

This thread shows how to print to _any_ printer that is on your LAN,
(as long as it has an IP address) where I've been printing away.

However, today I noticed a "gotcha", which is "landscaped" printing.
o I was printing a 2021 customized paper calendar (with birthdays)
based on this tutorial where I converted the calendar PDF to PPT.

o Windows Tutorial to annotate & print family calendar at home on 8.5x11 paper (please improve for all to benefit)
https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.comp.freeware/RA3bLfsgtFg

When I converted the custom Powerpoint back to PDF, it unexpectedly
printed from my Android phone _only_ in "portrait" orientation.

Not "landscape".

I solved it easily by rotating the PDF in Adobe Acrobat on Windows,
but this problem of "portrait-only" orientation doesn't happen when I print
the same file on Windows.

The "portrait-only" orientation only happens when I print from Android.

In summary, it's just a heads-up to test both orientations if you use this
tutorial to print from Android using LetsPrintDroid & LetsPrintPDF.
--
Google proved, yet again, core iOS code has never been tested since 1985.
https://groups.google.com/g/misc.phone.mobile.iphone/c/7Mc1sX9XISA